rtil's trad animation '06 rtil's trad animation '06

I wish I had some traditional animation equiptment

I animate and draw a lot, and i've been looking all over the web for anything to sort of simulate traditional animation drawing, like a program where you draw like in photoshop but it's animation. I got a Wacom Intuos 3 tablet and it's really no good use in Flash other than fineart lines, you can't use the preasure level in the brush to make it ease out or in, in transparancy, only size.

Very nice animation, specialy the dialog test, it had such fluid and continous motion. :P

Bambee Bambee

Woah

That was great, specialy great if you've seen Bambi a little to much. :P Funny spoof, this must be frontpaged!

Hunt of the Shoopacabra Hunt of the Shoopacabra

To much walking around.

To little happend and nothing dramatic. I was hoping for an absolutely insane shoop da whoop but nop... only a little flare, nothing like "IMA CHARGIN MA LAZER!!!!!" BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good animation and all, but animation alone doesn't do it. There have to be more then just a nice visual for it to work for me. :P

Black And White Collab 5! Black And White Collab 5!

Ok-Good'ish

It's cool to watch. But some scenes are just to simple. Anyone can draw a line that swims around. Also the last scene was a complete rip-off of Kill Bill, which makes hardly any effort and really sucked. The rest was good.

Masturbation Master Masturbation Master

Oh my god.

For whatever reason it made me laugh out loud, specialy since Clock Day anything passes with max score etc. :P

So people make absolutely redarded flash movies and submit them. Luckily I am not one of those who waste time getting angry at this, i think it's kinda funny. :P

SleepEasy SleepEasy

Great as always, Rupee.

I liked it. It was interesting. :P

RupeeClock responds:

INTERESTING YOU SAY??????

Star Wars: The Rebels Star Wars: The Rebels

Great, and good story following!

When i saw the Jedi there I really thought this was good because she is one of the surviving jedis from the attack "Order 66", it really was a good video if you ask me!

WTF short WTF short

Great

I liked this flash. I recognized the music just under like 2 sec, Zelda OoT :P

It was really WTF. I also make WTF movies ( just a little more WTF then this D: )

xthesnarfx responds:

Sombody accually found this after it left the portale!? Thats crazy. I'm gonna have to check out yours now.

Flying dog house Flying dog house

Good, but need better sound!

The graphics where all good and so was the story or something. But the sound was very poor. The music kept jumping and mixing to much. Also some places just had to little sound at all.

D4ilytoon #313 D4ilytoon #313

D4ilytoon stuff gets better and better :)

Every time i watch one of these daily toons i find that the menu stuff gets more and more sophisticated and complicated, and it looks better and shit etc etc. Kinda buys the whole show. :P