rtil's trad animation '06 rtil's trad animation '06

I wish I had some traditional animation equiptment

I animate and draw a lot, and i've been looking all over the web for anything to sort of simulate traditional animation drawing, like a program where you draw like in photoshop but it's animation. I got a Wacom Intuos 3 tablet and it's really no good use in Flash other than fineart lines, you can't use the preasure level in the brush to make it ease out or in, in transparancy, only size.

Very nice animation, specialy the dialog test, it had such fluid and continous motion. :P

Bambee Bambee

Woah

That was great, specialy great if you've seen Bambi a little to much. :P Funny spoof, this must be frontpaged!

Hunt of the Shoopacabra Hunt of the Shoopacabra

To much walking around.

To little happend and nothing dramatic. I was hoping for an absolutely insane shoop da whoop but nop... only a little flare, nothing like "IMA CHARGIN MA LAZER!!!!!" BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good animation and all, but animation alone doesn't do it. There have to be more then just a nice visual for it to work for me. :P

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Insanely addictive... 2122026.8 FEET!

What can I say...

My record is 2122026,8 feet.

Addicting? No shit. :P

To get that far use the newgrounds tank and AK47, fire ONE shot as the turtle comes down from space on him before he hits the ground, you do NOT need to aim directly at him, ONLY in the vertical lane he falls down. He will bounce up into space with the equal amount of force as he came down if he is hit by the rifle. Do not waste one extra bullet per shot, do ONE and ONE shot as he comes down. NEVER LET GO OF W AND D (UP AND FORWARD) or else you will never get that far. And you most certainly will reach further then I have if you release the cannon at the right time and at the right angle (45 deg).

It's all about keeping the momentum of the first shot, never touching the ground. :P

3d logic 3d logic

Lvl 16...

I hate games that makes me frustrated and pissed of cause of differculity, i don't feel like ever doing lvl 16 cause it's to differcult. I will never finnish the game thanks to that level. Therefore i give it a 6.

Flash Tutorial 8 Flash Tutorial 8

INSANELY HORRIBLE MUSIC! IT HURTS!!!!!!!!!

I CANT STAND THE INCREDIBLY horrible music that you put in it. it gives me a headache.. Tutorials should have music that is relaxing and simple so it doesn't interfare with your consentration

S3 - Hydrocity Zone Act 2 S3 - Hydrocity Zone Act 2

This is one of my fav songs on Sonic of all time!

its nice to hear a remix of this, and it is a good one.

Now im gonna rant; I think Sega are a bunch of idiots not to have any music like this in sonic games today. It's what sonic should be like. The guy who composed everything for all the 2D games is a genius.

S&K Sky Sanctuary S&K Sky Sanctuary

This is a good start, really.

But there is a problem, i was waiting for it to kick off in a burst of cool sounds, it's like its drifting in the intro area of a techno song or something constantly. There is a tension in the music that never comes out that i was waiting for. It sounds like an intro to a more action filled part that never comes. :P

Link5549 responds: